This post is also available in: English
This post is long overdue, about some 4 months. BUT, what is better than reminiscing over sunny summery photos in the midst of winter?! And… to look forward to next year’s retreats (28-30 July & 25-27 August 2017 for Scheveningen, and April and/or May 2017 (dates TBA) for Bali, Indonesia)!? 😉Really, this Weekend Retreat was one of the best experiences in my life. A dream came true to organise, host and teach 12 amazing women all about Surf & Yoga. It was such a joy to work together with the super talented surfer/yogi couple Georgina & Dennis. Here’s an impression of what this beautiful weekend felt like (photos © Georgina van Dijk & Dennis Vermaat).
The Beach Yoga
The Surf & SUP
Amazing weekend! Easy to follow and do-able for an inexperienced surfer like myself! The balance between Yoga and Surfing was great! The surfing could be even more but that’s because I liked it so much haha! Would recommend this to get to know both ‘sports’/ways to relax. This is a weekend I will not soon forget.. ~ Kyra
The FoodHealthy smoothies, tasty tuna/veggie/beef burgers, tapas, fresh sandwiches, and the best chocolate brownies. All thoroughly enjoyed at Hart Beach Surf School and Meneer Chocola.
Want to join in 2017?Are you interested in learning or improving your surfing skills? Want to get out of your mind and into your body? Have fun with some like-minded women and make new friends? We’ll be happy to have you! Either in Scheveningen, The Netherlands (July & August) or in Bali, Indonesia (April and/or May). More information on the programme, dates and costs are on the Retreats Page. To inquire or make your interest known in a spot for either Scheveningen or Bali (places are limited), please send an email with your name, home town, surfer/yogi level and what retreat you’d like to join to [email protected]
Many thanks to:
- Hart Beach Surf School for providing us with such a nice & laid-back place to chill, eat and surf & more.
- Meneer Chocola for hosting us a wonderful dinner & breakfast.
- Body & Fit for sponsoring our pink and blue sport bottles and protein shakes.
- Island Tribe for sponsoring our (organic) sunscreen!!
- Salt Magazine for sponsoring their awesome outdoor/yogi/surf magazines.
- Georgina & Dennis, for everything.
- And all you awesome ladies of course for your cheerful spirits and company!!